THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE COLLECTED, USED AND DISCLOSED, AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. THE PRIVACY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT TO US.
Tampa Bay Hair Restoration is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Notice of Privacy Practices (“Notice”) describes how our Medical Practice Website governs data collection and usage. By using this website, you consent to the Privacy Practices described in this Notice.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personally identifiable information when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, enter information on our, such as your email address, name, date of birth, address, or telephone number. Our website also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by this website. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of this website.
This website uses “cookies” to help our medical practice personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Protecting Collected Information
We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. This website secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information is submitted through our website, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Use of Collected Information
Tampa Bay Hair Restoration may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our website
- To deliver services or information requested
- To schedule consultations and appointments
- To improve customer service
- To personalize user experience
- To send periodic emails regarding appointments, products and services
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
We do not sell, trade or rent personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Disclosures of Health Information
We must disclose your health information to you, as described in this Notice. Without specific written authorization, we are permitted to disclose your health care records for the following purposes:
- Treatment – providing, coordinating, or managing medical care and related services by one or more health care providers.
- Payment – obtaining payment for services we provide to you.
- Health Care Operations – business aspects of running our practice, such as conducting quality assessment and improvement activities, auditing functions, cost-management analysis, and customer service.
You have many rights concerning the confidentiality of your health information. You can access any of the following rights by sending in a written request to the address below:
- To request restrictions on the health information we may use and disclose for treatment, payment, and health care operations. We are, however, not required to agree to a requested restriction.
- To receive confidential communications of health information about you in a certain manner or at a certain location. For instance, you may request that we only contact you at work or by mail.
- The right to access, inspect and copy your health information.
- The right to request an amendment to your health information.
- The right to receive an accounting of disclosures of your health information.
- The right to obtain a paper copy of this Notice from us upon request.
Changes to Notice
We will occasionally update this Privacy Notice to reflect company and patient feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to be informed of how we’re protecting your health information.
For more information about our Privacy Practices, please contact us:
Tampa Bay Hair Restoration
1266 Turner Street, Suite B
Clearwater, FL 33756